Exp Exp:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Health:
    0/0  (0/0)

Re: Staff Application Tempalte

Post by Greivous on Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:02 am

Minecraft IGN:Greivousgames
    Time spend on server:about 5 months

Why you want to be in staff? because I like to help people and I really enjoy this server and I want other people to enjoy it to :DDD

How will you help the server out? I will help new players and welcome them to the server ive been here quite a long time so I will guide them around to aswell as being able to tell flot or mertz or any higher staff about a problem or potential threat to the server

What do you like the most about the server? I enjoy it all but my favourite bit is definitely free roam a fast paced rpg lots of fun as you can gang up with your mates and take down a dungeon

Were you staff on any other servers? I have been mod on 4 other servers admin on 3 head admin on 2 and co-owner on 1

How active will you be on the server? frequently on because I have got a lot of free time after school so mid day a lot really :DDD

What will you do to get more players on? invite my friends and I will help to supply the server with livestreams of my twitch account

What is important when being staff member? being practical a guide as well as helping and searching out threats also the best one having fun :DDD

Test 1:
    A new guy comes into server, he starts to swear.
    What do you do ?

B) Give him warning, and there after mute him if he continues. just like mertz Very Happy I watched him do it yesterday

Test 2:
    A new guy comes into the server, he is confused don't know where to go
    What do you do? guide him around and help him on his way till he understands and is ready to look at the fantasy world at his own pace Very Happy

A) Tell him every information to get him started
    B) Tell him the basics and let him find out the rest.

Test 3:
    A guy starts to advertise.
    What do you do?

A) Punish him, because he is only coming to advertise this one because ive seen this in the server im head admin in and man they really get on my nerves and other people and its not fair on others because it clogs up chat D:
    B) Mute him forever
    C) Not doing anything about it

thanks for your time and I hope to help as or not as a staff in the future

Regards Greivous(Callum)

jeffman1414
    Level 1
    Level 1

Fame : 1

Post by jeffman1414 on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:25 am

Minecraft IGN: jeffman1414
    Time spend on server: somewhere between 4 and 6 days

Why you want to be in staff? i like being able to help being able to help people and while i can do that as a normal player i believe being staff will help people to trust that i am not there to raid them.

How will you help the server out? on multiple occasions I've spotted errors in the server store and helped resolved fights.

What do you like the most about the server? i like that we are a small community of players that for the most part get along.

Were you staff on any other servers? yes, i end up as staff on 80% of the servers i play on and at on point i was head admin for 6 months running my friends server while she was dealing with the stress it caused her. needless to say when she cam back i had improved th server to a point where she felt she could handle it.

How active will you be on the server? i am on most days though i may take a day or 2 off here and there.

What will you do to get more players on? i have already brought my friend Zombi3lov3r1414 on and i run a you tube channel that needs more content.

What is important when being staff member? The most important thing is vigilance, take your time to look around and you may find something.

Test 1:
    What do you do ?
    B) Give him warning, and there after mute him if he continues.

Test 2:
    What do you do?

Test 3:
    What do you do?

D)ask him to stop than if he doesn't, mute him (sorry for adding my own answer the other 3 seemed too harsh.)

MRcaptinMUFFIN
    Level 1
    Level 1

Muffin's App

Post by MRcaptinMUFFIN on Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:21 am

Minecraft IGN: MRcaptinMUFFIN
    Time spend on server: I joined today but think you should give me a shot Razz

Why you want to be in staff? I want to be staff because I believe I can help the server. I also like this server a lot and want to help as much as I can

How will you help the server out? I will help the server by getting friends on, assisting players, doing what the staff asks of me, and doing whatever I can to make this server fun.

What do you like the most about the server? I like the community. Everyone has been pretty nice and welcoming. I think it's a great community that I could help.

Were you staff on any other servers? I have been staff on many servers and have experience in almost every staff position.

How active will you be on the server?
    School Week: Depending on if I am busy and/or have other things to do I can be on for about 1-4 hours
    Saturday: (depends if busy or not) 1-6 hours
    Sunday: (depends if busy or not): 1-4 hours
    I am in high school and play sports so it depends on homework and if I have baseball

What will you do to get more players on? I will advertise on my skype and tell my friends about it.

What is important when being staff member? It's important to do what is right and what is asked of you. If you do something wrong then it can screw things up big time. And if you don't do what is asked of you then it's pointless being staff.

Test 1:
    What do you do ?

A) Ban him, don't waste anyones time on a spammer.
    C) Do nothing about it and let him spam as much as he want.
    B

Test 2:
    What do you do?

C) Don't reply on any of his questions
    B

Test 3:
    What do you do?

A) Punish him, because he is only coming to advertise
    B) Mute him forever
    A

Wolfgirl57
    Level 1
    Level 1

RolePlay
    Class Class: Beginner Beginner
    Exp Exp:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Health:
    0/0  (0/0)

Post by Wolfgirl57 on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:16 pm

(I am guessing this is where we post our applications?)

Minecraft IGN: Wolfgirl57
    Time spend on server: 11 Days

Why you want to be in staff: I would like to be staff so I can help the server thrive to it's fullest potential.

How will you help the server out: I would likely build things, and help the newcomers.

What do you like the most about the server: I love the races and classes the most. The fact that I can breathe under water with the amazing Siren race is just awesome.

Were you staff on any other servers: I have been staff on three other servers. Sadly, they were very small and quickly died out. Endercraft, Warrior'sRevenge, and a server that never really had a name.

How active will you be on the server: I am able to get on about 3-6 hours daily. And 5-8 hours on weekends.

What will you do to get more players on: Advertise to my many of my friends, and advertise on forums like Minecraft forums, Planetminecraft, Ect.

What is important when being staff member: To generally be kind and helpful to anyone you meet online. To not get quickly angry at people, and to be able to operate and help the server as much as you can.

Test 1:
    What do you do ?

A) Ban him, don't waste anyones time on a spammer.

B.

Test 2:
    What do you do?

B./A.

Test 3:
    What do you do?

B) Mute him forever

A.

kikimining
    Level 2
    Level 2

Fame : 2

Post by kikimining on Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:46 am

Minecraft IGN:kikimining

I am new to the server

I want to be staff because I can help the owners with things and players that are griefing

I will help the server by building better spawn,stop griefing and improve the server

I was not staff on any other servers because they didn't accept me

I will be very active and build a lot and play on the mini games

I will search on planetminecraft because im from planetminecraft and i will ask my friends

to help the server and stop pepole swering and spaming

kikimining
    Level 2
    Level 2

Fame : 2

Post by kikimining on Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:36 am

i would love to be staff because i can improve the server and help the owners so plz can i be staff

Venomized
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Venomized on Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:55 am

Minecraft IGN: Mixed_Venom
    Time spend on server: i can play nearly everyday for about 2 or more hours but due to school now that may be restricted however i will usually always be on

Why you want to be in staff? I would like to be staff on it due to the potential and friendliness of the staff an i want to help and get it that much further.

How will you help the server out? I have a lot of experience with plug ins and commands due to be staff on so many server. The benefit of this is that if something goes wrong i am likely able to fix it. I can also get more people on the server too also play and spread it around.

What do you like the most about the server? I personally love the role play and rpg on the server

Were you staff on any other servers? I have alot of experience on server due to being Co-Owner and two servers Dev on multiple and Head-Admin countless times also i am a very good builder too.

What will you do to get more players on? I have a friend that is willing to shout out the server and/or do a series on it if wanted.Also post on forums and spread the word through social media and other servers.

What is important when being staff member? To look after others including players and staff help if needed also make sure rules are being followed
    Test 1:
    What do you do ?

B) Warn him, and if he is constantly mute him if he continues or ban depending on the violence.

Test 2:
    What do you do?

A) Fill him in about the server and tell him how to get started

Test 3:
    What do you do?

A) warn him not to if he repeats to enforce the rules temp ban kick or perm ban

LightingWolf747
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by LightingWolf747 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:13 am

Minecraft IGN: LightingWolf747
    Time spend on server: I'm haven't been playing much only about a day but all of yesterday (or most of it) I was only and I really, really love the server

Why you want to be in staff? As I said above I really love the server and I know how to use most of the plugins on it and would just love to help it grow become bigger and better!

How will you help the server out? I am really good with plugins as I have owned 3 servers all of which have been somewhat successful each getting around 10-30 people on at one time but all I closed due to not being able to pay for them. Due to owning 3 servers I also know about things such as how to get more players and simply being nice to players. A lot of players when they realize the staff are not talking to them usually leave thinking they're being ignored, I always try to welcome new players and stop this from happening by starting a conversation with them and being as friendly and nice as possible to them.

What do you like the most about the server? Probably the RPG side as I'm a huge RPG fan

Were you staff on any other servers? Yes as I mentioned I owned 3 servers two of which had a small roleplay section a bit like what your server is like. I have also been dev, admin, head admin and co owner on a few others that didnt last very long

What will you do to get more players on? First off, I have over 400 people on skype that I can ask to join and I also have a small youtube channel from which I could promote the server and also I will post on forums and server-lists for the server

What is important when being staff member? To look after the server and be kind and helpful to everyone including all staff even those below you.

Test 1:
    What do you do ?

Test 2:
    What do you do?

Test 3:
    What do you do?

Hope you like it! (Also I'm going out atm so sorry if I don't reply for a bit :S)
    Flotres
    Level 4
    Level 4

Fame : 22

RolePlay
    Class Class: Beginner Beginner
    Exp Exp:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Health:
    0/0  (0/0)

Staff Application Tempalte

Post by Flotres on Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:48 am

Its the time of the year to pick some staff members that will represent the server really well and help new comers on their journey to Ninja, Necro or Warlock.

Here is the Application Template, some questions that you need to answer.

Minecraft IGN:

Why you want to be in staff?

How will you help the server out?

What do you like the most about the server?

Were you staff on any other servers?

How active will you be on the server?

What will you do to get more players on?

What is important when being staff member?

Test 1:
    What do you do ?

A) Ban  him, don't waste anyones time on a spammer.

Test 2:
    What do you do?

Test 3:
    What do you do?

B) Mute him forever

Hope to see some good applications soon  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

- Flotres  Cool

Last edited by Flotres on Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:00 pm